- 2013 - 2019, The Veranda, P.C.
- 2006 - 2013, Phoebe, Staff Registered Nurse-Medical ICU
- 2004 - 2006, Phoebe, Staff Registered Nurse
- Valdosta State University – 2004 BSN Nursing
- Valdosta State University – 2013 Adult Nurse Practitioner
Kari is originally from Moultrie Georgia. She received her Bachelor in Nursing from Valdosta State University in 2004 and immediately began working at PPMH. She worked as a Med/Surg and Medical ICU nurse from 2004-2013. She completed her Adult Nurse Practitioner degree in 2013 and began her career in Primary Care. “Primary Care is my passion, Its what I love. It is an extraordinary field that gives me the opportunity to build a relationship with my patients. I consider it my privilege to have the opportunity to care for others.
Kari and her husband Brian have 3 small children. “We do everything as a family. Life is short and the time we get to spend together is precious”. They enjoy camping, fishing and baseball. They are active members of Gillionville Baptist Church.