- WHP Welcomes New Nurse Practitioner
- The AIUM's Ultrasound Practice Accreditation Council Announces Accreditation of Women's Health Professionals
- WHP Now Accepts All United Healthcare Insurance Plans
- WHP Welcomes Top Ranked Infertility Specialists to SWGA Practice
- WHP Now Home to First & Only da Vinci® Robot-Certified Panel of Physicians
Thomas C. Talley, MD, FACOG
Dr. Talley is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is active in several organizations including the Georgia Obstetrical and Gynecological Society and the American Medical Association. Dr. Talley recently served a two-year term as Chief of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital.
Having grown up in Albany with his three siblings, Dr. Talley returned to his hometown in 1993 to join his father Dr. J. LeConte Talley in the field of women’s health. Proud to continue his father’s legacy, Dr. Talley brings the same expertise, care and commitment to the practice of medicine as his loved and revered father.
While participating in a medical missionary internship in Kentucky, Dr. Talley met his wife Lou Ann Best, who is a local dentist. They have one son, Daniel. An avid outdoorsman, Dr. Talley’s hobbies include running, biking, backpacking, canoeing, sailing and mountaineering. Dr. Talley also enjoys participating in local athletic events including the Riverfront Run and the Jingle Bell Jog. Dr. Talley is active at Christ United Methodist Church where he and his wife sing in the choir.