- WHP Welcomes New Nurse Practitioner
- The AIUM's Ultrasound Practice Accreditation Council Announces Accreditation of Women's Health Professionals
- WHP Now Accepts All United Healthcare Insurance Plans
- WHP Welcomes Top Ranked Infertility Specialists to SWGA Practice
- WHP Now Home to First & Only da Vinci® Robot-Certified Panel of Physicians
|Steven E. Kitchen, MD, FACOG|
Dr. Kitchen is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kitchen has been active in several medical organizations including the Georgia OB/GYN Society, the South Central OB/GYN Society, the Medical Association of Georgia and the Dougherty County Medical Society. Dr. Kitchen has also been very active in medical staff leadership, twice serving as Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital in addition to serving on the OB Quality Assurance Committee for over seventeen years.
An Atlanta native and an Albany enthusiast, Dr. Kitchen has been practicing obstetrics and gynecology locally since 1989. Not only renowned for his extraordinary talent and skill, Dr. Kitchen is also known for his kindness and care in treating each and every patient.
Dr. Kitchen is married to Kay C. Kitchen, MD, a physician with Albany Internal Medicine. They have three daughters Jennifer, Sarah and Hope. They are members of Porterfield United Methodist Church, where he has served in various leadership roles, and she sings in the Chancel Choir. Dr. Kitchen also enjoys playing tennis, running and history.